These cookies are so-oo good.....Enjoy
Applesauce, Oatmeal, Cranberry, Walnut Cookies
1 3/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. allspice
3/4 c. softened butter
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. applesauce
1 tsp. vanilla
3 c. Oats
1 c. cranberries [dried]
1 c. chopped walnuts
Oven: 350 degrees..... Bake cookies 15-17 minutes [depending on how light or dark you like them]
Yields: 48 cookies
1. Cream butter in stand mixer.
2. Sift dry ingredients in sifter in separate bowl while butter is being creamed.
3. Add sugar to butter. Mix well.
4. Add applesauce, mix through. Add eggs one at a time. Mix well. Add vanilla.
5. Stir dry ingredients by hand. Stir in oats. Stir in cranberries and walnuts.
6. Tablespoon of dough per cookie on parchment lined cookie sheets.
A super moist, delicious, nutritious cookie!
Enjoy a batch of Applesauce, Oatmeal, Cranberry, Walnut Cookies this week..